About Single Events
Single Events are different to other products in the Booking Live system as they are based around single, or One-Off events, which are not part of a larger scheme.
In most cases, this can be for things like:
- Film Showings
- Specific singular activities
- A one-off event.
- Individual time-slots during the day.
The key thing, is that whilst there may be multiple of the same Single Event, the customer can choose which events they want to book onto.
The following are the main settings for a Multi Event product:
- The Product's name
- The Product's price
- The Product's type (Single Event in this case)
- The Product's description
- The Product's Booking View
- Is this Product payable with Childcare Vouchers?
- The Minimum Attendance Level required for this product (see Admin Calendar)
- The Product's image
- The Booking Form that this Product will use
- The Feedback Template that this Product will use
- The Category for Booking Protect that this product falls under.
The email tab allows you to include content in e-mails that is only included if the email is in relation to an order containing this product.
This is usefull for including additional details about the product (such as directions, equipment, additional details, etc) that the customer will need to be made aware of once they have booked.
Additionally, this tab also allows you to include attachments to the e-mail, which is included in the confirmation email where appropriate.
Advanced settings tab
The Advanced Settings tab contains several additional fields that are usefull to utilise:
- Does this product use the Event Waiting List?
- What is the minimum number of people who can be booked in a single order? (Recommended to be set to 1 so Number of Participants box on the booking form defaults to 1)
- What is the maximum number of people who can be booked in a single order?
- Does this product have a minimum participant age?
- Does this product have a maximum participant age?
- Section showing any linked Pre-Requisites
- Does this product have an accounting code?
- The Product Timeline that this product is linked to.
- The PDF Content for this product - PDF provided when this product is booked (used to make entry tickets and such)
- The Completion Certificate for this product - PDF provided when the event has ended (used to make attendance certificates and such)
- The Refund Text for this product.