It is possible for you to merge together up to three customer accounts, to avoid duplication of details and to consolidate users.
To start the Merging process:
- Go to Customers
- Click on "Actions"
- Choose " Merge data".
- This will then provide you with the Merge Customer screen
- Select up to three customers from the relevant table (Purchaser or Participant).
As soon as you have selected the first person, you will see an additional table appear below.
- Customer first name
- Customer surname
- Customer email address
- Customer created date
- Select Customers checkboxes
- First selected Customer
- Second selected Customer
- Third selected Customer
- Profile fields
- Customer data
- Remove Customer option
- Merged results
Once you have selected your Customer to merge:
- Select one customer to be the "Master" record, by clicking on the Customer Reference
- You will see the details update in the Merged results section.
- To select details from another profile, click on the relevant field
- Once you are happy with the results, click on the green Merge button in the bottom left of the screen
- On the prompt, click "Yes"
Once you have started the process, a task will run in the background of the Booking Live system to merge the customer data.