About Basic Pages
The Basic Page type of Page within the Page Editor allows you to create a simple blank page, into which you can enter content.
The Basic Page type does not use Widgets, or Layouts, unlike Template Pages.
- The page Name (The title of the page)
- The page's URL
- Navigation Label (The name of the page within Menus and such)
- The page content
- Custom CSS for this page specifically.
How to preview the page
You can preview the page by one of the following options:
- Clicking on the URL Segment, which will open up the page in a new tab.
- Clicking on the Edit button in the bottom right of the editor window, and then choosing either the Split Mode or Preview Mode.
How to publish the page
To publish the page, click on "Save and Publish" in the bottom-left of the screen.