A User Defined Form allows you to include a customiseable form on your site, which will collect responses.
How to setup a User Defined Form
- Login into your Booking Live System
- Go to the Page Editor and click the Add new green button
- Choose "User Defined Form" and choose where you would like the page in
- Click Create in the bottom left corner
- The page Name (The title of the page)
- The page's URL
- Navigation Label (The name of the page within Menus and such)
- The page Content (Note: This must include the merge tag "$UserDefinedForm" to include the form on the page)
- Allows for custom CSS to be included in the page.
The Form can be designed to be split across multiple pages, by including "Page Break" sections.
The field options that can be included are:
|(Subscribe) Checkbox Field|
|Email field with default|
|Masked Text field||NO IMAGE|
|Member List Field|
|Multi File Upload Field||Does not work|
|Newsletter Signup Field||Does not work|
|Save button||Provides a Submit Button on the current page|
|Text field with keyword default|
How to preview the page
You can preview the page by one of the following options:
- Clicking on the URL Segment, which will open up the page in a new tab.
- Clicking on the Edit button in the bottom right of the editor window, and then choosing either the Split Mode or Preview Mode.
How to publish the page
To publish the page, click on "Save and Publish" in the bottom-left of the screen.