An iFrame Page special page type that will act as an iFrame to another website. This is great for making an entire page served from an external source.
How to create an iFrame page
- Login into your Booking Live System
- Go to the Page Editor and click the "Add new" green button.
- From the available list, choose "iFrame Page"
- Now click "Create".
- The page Name (The title of the page)
- The page's URL
- Navigation Label (The name of the page within Menus and such)
- Allows for custom CSS to be included in the page.
- The url of the source page.
- If ticked, adjusts the iFrame height automatically.
- If ticked, adjusts the iFrame width automatically.
- Used to set a manual height of the iFrame.
- Used to set a manual width of the iFrame.
- HTML content to appear above the iFrame.
- HTML content to appear below the iFrame.
- HTML content to appear if the end user has iFrames disabled.
How to preview the page
You can preview the page by one of the following options:
- Clicking on the URL Segment, which will open up the page in a new tab.
- Clicking on the Edit button in the bottom right of the editor window, and then choosing either the Split Mode or Preview Mode.
How to publish the page
To publish the page, click on "Save and Publish" in the bottom-left of the screen.