A redirect page allows you to redirect one of the pages in the CMS to an external link.
How to setup Redirect Pages
- Login into your Booking Live System
- Go to the Page Editor and click the Add new green button
- Choose "Redirector Page" and choose where you would like the page in
- Click Create in the bottom left corner
- The page Name (The title of the page)
- The page's URL
- Navigation Label (The name of the page within Menus and such)
- Allows for custom CSS to be included in the page.
- Where will the page redirect to?
- Check this option if you want this page to redirect to another page within the Page Editor.
- Check this option if you want to define a static URL for the page to redirect to.
- This is where you can define which page within the Page Editor you want to redirect to.
- This is where you can define which static URL you want to redirect to.
How to preview the page
You can preview the page by clicking on the URL Segment, which will open up the page in a new tab.
How to publish the page
To publish the page, click on "Save and Publish" in the bottom-left of the screen.