From your Admin menu follow these steps to create a new Booking Form
- Go to Settings > Booking Pages > Booking Forms
- Click +Add Booking Form
- Enter a Name
- Select a Type commonly Participant
- Click Save
You'll now be able to see this new form on the Booking Forms page, click your form and you'll be able to add your required booking fields
- Click the relevant Booking Form
- Click +Add Booking Field
- Enter a Label, this is how the field will be labelled on the booking form
- Enter wording into Help if required, this will add a ? next to the field, if hovered over it will provide additional information
- Choose other relevant options (See below for details on the options)
- If you are using a Custom Field: see below.
- Once you are happy with your field, click " Save and close"
The Age Restriction part to the Booking Form is ideal for users using the system for After School Clubs and Products which only allow specif ages. This is done by simply putting in the age you want it to restrict from and too. For example this Booking Form could be linked to a Product which only allows 3-5 Year olds. In the fields available you would then want to put 3 in the minimum age and 5 in the maximum age.
To change the age restriction on an existing Product, follow these steps:
- Click "Settings" from the Admin menu
- Click "Products" from "Settings" drop down menu
- Click the product you wish to edit the age range one
- Click "Advanced" from the options bar across the top
- Make relevant changes to the "Minimum Age" and "Maximum Age" boxes
- Click "Save"
NOTE: Age restrictions will only work if you collect the Date of Birth Booking Field during the initial booking