After you're familiar with the concept of Sub-Resources and know how to set up a Resource, please follow these steps from your Admin menu to set up Sub Resources.
- Use the How to set up Locations and Resources guide to set up all the relevant Resources e.g Hall, Hall Side A and Hall Side B
- Go to Settings > Resources
- Select your Parent Resource e.g Hall
- Click the Resources option from the top bar.
- Type the Sub Resource name in the Find Resources by Type, Name, Location box in the top right corner
- Select a Resource e.g Hall Side A
- Click Link Existing
- Repeat this for all the Resources associated e.g Hall Side B
- Click Save and close
These resources will now share capacity e.g if Hall Side A and/or Hall Side B are booked whole Hall will no longer be available to book