Some payment gateways require additional configuration. Please follow the guide below to configure your payment gateway correctly.
How to Setup Civica
Payments get aborted when using browsers (Chrome, Firefox etc) other than Internet Explorer 10 or earlier due to a requirement of ActiveX plugins to be enabled. This document describes how to setup Internet Explorer 11 to allow use of Civica payment gateway when using MOTO payment as admin.
Please follow these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer > "Compatibility View settings window"
- Add Civica payment gateway host (civicaepay.co.uk) to compatibility list
- On admin billing page and select "Complete with Card"
- After redirection to Civca payment gateway page, you need to download ActiveX plugins
- After installation of required plugins you should be able to continue making payment.