Stripe Payment Gateway is a simple payment gateway that BookingLive Integrates with.
You will need an account with Stripe, to register click here. More information on their pricing can be found here.
- Step 1: Obtain your API Keys
- Step 2: Add your API Keys to your Booking System
- Step 3: Make a test booking on your Booking System
Step 1: Obtain your API Keys
In your Stripe Account, you will need to obtain your API keys.
- Publishable API Key
- Secret API Key
More information on how to get this can be found here.
These will be test details initially and then the live details will be required once your system has gone live. To obtain these details please see: https://stripe.com/docs/keys#test-live-modes
Step 2: Add your API Keys to your Booking System:
Once you have your account set up and ready to go, you will need to supply BookingLive with your Publishable API Key and Secret API Key and they will do the rest.
Or if you have access to your Booking System, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings > Finances > Payment Gateway
- Press + Add Payment Gateway
- Name the payment gateway
- Check "Is Default"
- Choose Stripe from the drop-down list provided
- Ensure the Status is in "Test" mode, from the drop-down list
- Select the cards that you accept payment from (this will display the images on the Summary Page before the customer pays)
- Add your refund policy (optional)
Upon saving, further fields will display towards the bottom of the page.
These fields will be where you put your API Key details, retrieved as instructed above.
Once you have added the TEST information here, you will then need to save your changes.
Step 4: Make a test booking on your Booking System:
You are now ready to make a test booking, providing you have Products with Events set up within your system.
Testing card details for Stripe can be found here: https://stripe.com/docs/testing#cards
Upon going live, you will need to alter the 2 fields within the screenshot, with your LIVE details from your Stripe account.