- You can now addend the "From" field for SMS messages, was previously defaulted to "BookingLive" only
- Changes to how you can report on Upsells.
- When creating a series of events the first input now carries down to the other calendar selections once again
- You can now Publish in Page Editor on all browsers again, issue fixed post Google Chrome, Edge and Firefox update
- Issue fixes where some customer were unable to edit their booking onto a new event
- Calendar has been repositioned back into place when creating a series of events
- Fixed issue with days of the week enumeration on Pricing Schemes
- Fixed issue stopping orders from cancelling when using Web Hooks
- Fixed issue stopping orders from cancelling when the order has no event dates.
- Java script issue with the Location Manager has been resolved
- Issue with StripeID being capped at 64 characters, this has now been increased to allow for new length