Once you have applied to use Sagepay for Online Payments you will be supplied with a Test Account to begin with to help you get setup with your new system. This means that when you first log in, you will be on this log in page to begin with: https://test.sagepay.com/mysagepay/login.msp
Once you have you account set up and ready to go, you will need to supply BookingLive with your Vendor Name, or if you have access to your Booking System, follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings > Finances > Payment Gateway
- Press Add Payment Gateway
- Name the payment gateway
- Check Is Default
- Choose Sagepay from the drop down list provided
- Ensure the Status is in Test mode, from the drop down list
- Select the cards that you accept payment from (this will display the images on the Billing Page, before the customer pays)
- Add your refund policy (optional)
Upon Saving, further fields will display towards the bottom of the page. One of the fields will be the Vendor Name, this is where you put in the "Vendor Name" that you have gained from setting up your account with Sagepay. Ensure you Save your changes once this has been added.
The Booking System part is now completed.
The next thing you need to do will need to be done for, both, your Test and Live accounts with Sagepay.
Sagepay is one of the payment gateways that use an additional layer of security. This means that this payment gateway requires an IP address to be white listed so that there can be communication between the system and the payment gateway.
You will need to whitelist the following IP addresses 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124. Or you can find your IP address using: https://www.whatsmydns.net/ and inputting your booking systems current domain name (yourdomainsetup.bookinglive.com).
This will be different up on going Live as your domain name will change from yourdomainsetup.bookinglive.com to yourdomain.bookinglive.com.
To whitelist the following IP addresses, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to SagePay
- Go to Settings → Valid IPs
- Click the Add button
- Enter the IP address 126.96.36.199
- Enter subnet mask 255.255.255.255
- Optionally enter a description
- Click the Save button
- Repeat process for IP address: 188.8.131.52 (with the same subnet mask)
Once the above has been done, the Configuration of Sagepay is completed. You will now be able to make a test payment, providing you have Products & Events setup within your Booking System. Test card details for Sagepay can be found here: https://www.sagepay.co.uk/support/12/36/test-card-details-for-your-test-transactions
If you already have an account with Sagepay, please see this article.