- Click on the "SETUP" link on the sidebar on the left
- Select the test account from the Installations list.
In the "Payment Response URL" and "Shopper Redirect URL" add the below:
- <site url>/mysite/code/Payment/Notifiers/standalone_payment_notifications.php
Also, ensure that the following options are ticked:
- Payment Response enabled.
- Shopper Redirect button enabled.
- Enable the Shopper Response.
- Attach HTTP(s) Payment Response to the Failure Email.
- Enter an email address for failed payments under "".
- Log in to your booking system and navigate to Settings > Finances > Payment Settings
- Click "Add Payment Setting" and select "Worldpay"
- Enter in your WorldPay "Installation ID" and "Merchant Account ID" (The Installation ID can be found within your Worldpay settings.)
- Click "Save".
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 but also check the "MOTO" box to enable you to take payment over the phone.
Before you can Go-Live with Worldpay, you must complete Worldpay's compliance requests. Worldpay will send this over. This includes adding the cards you accept throughout your booking journey.